Design & Construction Job Descriptions & Questions
What is an Electrician job description?
Maintains electrical service by diagnosing and repairing electrical problems.
* Organizes work by receiving and studying work orders; gathering tools and supplies.
* Diagnoses electrical problems by studying diagrams, manuals, and specifications; troubleshooting systems; conducting tests.
* Repairs electrical problems by replacing faulty parts and components.
* Maintains electrical systems by conducting system tests; completing preventive maintenance requirements;
* Keeps supplies ready by placing orders.
* Maintains safe work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with codes..
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
* Accomplishes maintenance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Electronics Troubleshooting, Problem Solving, Planning, Equipment Maintenance, Basic Safety, Supply Management, Technical Understanding, Attention to Detail, Quality Focus, Customer Service, Thoroughness