Design & Construction Job Descriptions & Questions
What is a Senior Interior Design job description?
1. Preparation of full set presentation, including design concept, space planning for all layout & selection of materials
2. To involve in clients relationship and business development.
3. To create, build and update a database for concepts, ideas, best practice.
4. To manage and coordinate design work with designers and design assistants.
5. Site visit.
1. Diploma holder or above
2. 5 years relevant experience
3. Proficient in AutoCAD
4. Responsible, independent & creative
5. Strong leadership
6. Good presentation and project management skill
7. Able to work under pressure to meet tight schedule.