Design & Construction Job Descriptions & Questions
What is a Plumber job description?
JOB QUALIFICATIONS YOU MUST HAVE:
• 5 years commercial plumbing on-the-job work experience repairing and installing hot water heaters, boilers, repairing drain lines, water lines, installation of PRVs, tempering valves, and back flow preventers. The right candidate will provide references.
• Highly motivated to work on his own as well as within a team eager to diagnose and correct the most difficult problems.
• Strong communication skills to explain all work to customer’s satisfaction.
• Service technicians are the face of our company and their professionalism, being dependable and punctual, and taking pride in a job well done is a key to our success.
• Applicants selected must have a clean driving record and will be subject to pass a background investigation and independent drug test.
• Full time position. Hourly wage commensurate with experience. No commission, no selling. Minimal drain cleaning.
• Company truck, cell phone, and uniforms are provided.
• Position may turn into supervisory roll for the right candidate.