Architect - Connecticut 1988 - #ARI.0004151
Interior Designer - Connecticut - #IDE.0003539
Principal JAN 2011 - PRESENT
Architectural Consulting Associates
- Development of business relationships with new clients and consultants.
- Coordination of professional services with clients and consultants throughout the design and construction process.
- Generation of architectural designs and supervision of architectural staff during the design process.
- Responsible for all business aspects of the firm.
Auditor Specialist/Flow Leader FEB 2011 - PRESENT
RGIS Hartford, CT District 375
- Started as an auditor, quickly promoted to the specialist level, sweeper/verifier, re-counter, and then flow leader.
- Responsible for placing audit team members and maintaining as efficient and complete audit flow while interfacing with RGIS District Manager and Area Manager, as well as Home Depot Managers and personnel.
Principal NOV 1990 - JAN 2011
Peter P. Bugryn, Jr., Architect/Consultant
- Successfully started, marketed, and grew a professional architectural services firm.
- By nature a self-motivated, creative problem solver.
- Proven expertise in client, consultant, employee, and public official relations.
- Adept proficiency in delivering successful projects through construction administration and commissioning.
- Led the creation and development of many project types including multi-family (private and public), assisted living, single family (custom and developer), retail, business offices, medical offices, commercial, and industrial.
- Thorough knowledge of Building Codes, Fire Life Safety Codes and associated Codes, HUD requirements, CHFA requirements, as well as federal and state funding.
Project Architect NOV 1983 - NOV 1990
- Started as a junior draftsperson, progressed to senior draftsperson, and finally to a project architect.
- Led the research and implementation of CAD as a construction document tool, and managed the system.
- Successfully managed multiple projects.
- Coordinated multiple consultants, clients, and public officials.
Wentworth Institute of Technology - B.S. Engineering - Architecture 1982
Wentworth Institute of Technology - Associate Engineering - Architecture 1980
- Detail oriented and able to establish priorties and follow through on projects with minimal supervision.
- Competently perform Capital & Physical Needs Assessments and reports.
- Advanced oral and written communication, presentation, organizational, estimating, analytical, supervisory, and leadership skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, DATA Cad design software, and several beam/post design software.